Happy Holidays Everyone!
2021 is nearly over. Boy are we glad… and luckily 2022 is a brand new year full of promise.
Who knew 2021 was going to be so much like 2020, and a time for us light-workers to really step into our Light, if we hadn’t already.
(Here is my related 2020 post, ‘Twin Flames: Time to Shine April/May 2020’, if you didn’t see it previously.)
Today’s post, the last Twin Flame Post for 2021, is going to have a ‘Coaching Vibe’.
How was 2021 for you?
Whether you create New Year’s resolutions, or not. The end of the year is always a great time for review and revision. To think about what we learned, and what we would like to do differently, and what we still hope to experience or achieve.
Questions to ask yourself
So, some reflective 2021 questions for you.
- What did you learn about your Twin Flame journey this year, that you didn’t know previously?
- What were your big ‘ah-ha’s this year?
- How has your view or perception of your Twin Flame changed, deepened, and grown, over the year? (ie. Is it more loving?)
- How has your perception of yourself changed over the year? (Have you moved into loving yourself more, too?)
- Have you been getting a greater sense of what your Twin Flame mission, or current ‘light work’ assignments might be?
If you can’t remember all these answers of the top of your head, you might want to go back and review any journal entries that you have recorded. If you’re not using a journal yet, START NOW !!
Have you truly noticed all your OWN changes?
My final question is:
- What do you love most about ‘The NEW YOU’, the BUTTERFLY you, that you are turning into and fully becoming? (ie. Is it your attitude towards yourself and life? Are you now experiencing yourself as more open-minded, compassionate, and loving?)
How to keep moving forward into 2022
My last piece of advice for this year and moving into 2021 is to:
🔥🔥 FOCUS ON KEEPING YOUR VIBRATIONS HIGH 🔥🔥
How do you do this?
Well, since it is so important to stay ‘present’ to your body, and to not get lost in your head, I like to use the senses of my body as a tool, to make me feel connected, grounded and alive – all at the same time. 😊
Try and learn how to be ‘PRESENT’ in both 3D and 5D ways.
3D: – Connect and Ground with Physical 3D Nature
Nature is alive, abundant and never ending. Get out in nature if you can, or at least experience fresh (not air conditioned) air, weather permitting of course.
- Feel the warmth of the Sun on your back, the wind in your hair.
- Smell the freshness of flowers.
- Tune in and listen to the various sounds of the wind and wildlife.
- Watch nature and her creatures as they go about their day.
- Stand or sit with your feet touching grass, rock or sand and know that you too, just like nature, are part of life joyfully expressing itself.
5D:- Connect and align with the 5D non-physical world.
Start experiencing essential oils and aromatherapy, if you can. Get an aromatherapy burner or a diffuser, and enjoy the instant energy uplift. Pure Rose oils are the highest vibration essential oil you can get. No wonder they are associated with LOVE!!!. If the sudden smell of a freshly mown lawn, instantly transports you back to a fun-filled childhood, you will already know and understand what a difference smell can make to your body and nervous system.
2) Guided Meditations
Get some audio recordings of a couple of guided meditations that you love and resonate with. Long or short doesn’t matter, it’s just important that you use them. When relaxed and with eyes shut, Meditation helps us to go within a connect with a part of us that is our multidimensional soul. The part of us that is much “more REAL” as then is the crazy six our society is currently occurring in a 3D World at this time.
Last but not least, Music is a powerful healer and a great way to connect with our Joy. (Did you know Music, Dance and Singing are also one of the most effective ways to move/remove stuck energy from your body??!! 😊)
What do I recommend?
- Everyone has their own preferred genres of Music. Pick your favorite high vibrational song and dance or sing along.
- The Classics and Baroque are also great to work with, in the background, when working from home or being creative.
- Listen to the radio if you must, but I prefer and recommend that you use your own CD compilation, Apple Tunes, or songs on Spotify playlist. This prevents you from accidentally hearing a song, radio announcer, or advertisement that might bring your vibration down.
As I tell my Coaching Clients, try each of my suggestions, if you can, and see what works for you.
Keep a list of all the other ones as well, so you don’t forget. There is bound to be a day, where you might need to use them all, or they are some great tips you can share with others.
Happy High Vibrations… my Dear TFs!
So, that it for this quick post.
Some insightful questions for you, and simple ideas for activities and experiences you will really enjoy. 😉
I’ve now given you a wonderful toolset with which to face and survive (or should I say thrive) in 2022.
…Along with those some improved insights into yourself, and your journey.
Hopefully this will make it much easier to proceed, and keep your hopes, spirits, and vibrations high.
‘Thank You Time’
I want to take a short moment to wish YOU, and your family, and your Twin Flame all the best for the year 2022 ahead.
Thank you too, SO MUCH, for following my Website Blog, Facebook, YouTube channel and signing up for all my Courses and Services.
It’s for YOU, dear Twin Flames, that I do this work, and I am so grateful that I am able to assist in even the smallest ways on your Twin Flame Journey.
- If you haven’t already yet, please let me know how much my content, coaching or courses has helped you on your Twin Flame Journey. I would love to know. You can do this my filling out my Feedback and Testimonial Form.
- If you would like some more personal assistance, check out my Services page, where I detail the different ways in which I can help you.
Personally, I’ve had great fun this month, in both coaching and completing ‘Personalized Big Picture Twin Flame Guidance Sessions’ for some of my Twin Flame students. I would love to be able to do the same for you. 🙂
Here is an amazing testimonial for my ‘Personalized Big Picture Twin Flame Guidance Session’ (USD $111), that I received yesterday:
“Thank you so much for your extensive guidance and feedback. I now have much more clarity and feel more at peace with my TF journey. I highly recommend Kristina’s services since I have gained a more grounded and realistic view that I have not found elsewhere.” – HL
I was blown away to receive this. Thanks so much HL !❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Do you want to request a YT video?
Have you found my recently created Twin Flame Stages YouTube channel yet?
On my YouTube channel, I am doing Videos on request.
So, if you are confused by a particular part of the Twin Flame Journey, or the Twin Flame Stages themselves, and would like some clarity, please fill out a YouTube Video Request form. (I much prefer videos and talking, over typing.)
Looking forward to chatting with you all again in 2022.
Much love to you all!
Hang in there! You can do this!